FloorSlip Ltd – Head Office -
UK Specialists in H&S Approved Floor Pendulum Testing for Businesses and Expert Witness Services for Slip Injury Lawyers
You are here
FloorSlip are brokers for UK Manufactured Floor Pendulum Test Equipment. The equipment is not only manufactured in the UK but is built and calibrated to British Standards BS 7976-
1. Foreign imports are NOT manufactured to a standard so the quality of the product is always at question in terms of its final delivered standard.
2. The UK Manufactured Floor Pendulum Equipment is manufactured to specific weights, dimensions, torque values and spring pressures; all of which ensure every pendulum produced will give the same repeatable Pendulum Test Results in UK COURTS OF LAW. A Chinese / Foreign copy does not do this and a purchaser of such equipment will probably find any evidence or values arrived at will be inadmissible in the UK Courts in the event of a slip injury claim.
3. The equipment, though seemingly robust to look at, is sensitive to knocks and easily damaged -
4. The UK Test Houses will refuse to Calibrate Chinese Copies because they are not manufactured to a set standard.
5. The Pendulum Slider used in the Floor Testing Equipment have to meet particular Hardness Values to ensure the Pendulum Test Value or PTV results are accurate. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that the sliders provided with copies will meet the specified values necessitating you spending additional money on Pendulum Sliders -
All inclusive price of £3950 + Delivery + VAT -
Is UK VAT (20%) Payable?
1. Portable Skid Resistance Tester (the Pendulum)
2. Robust Instrument Carry Case (Flight Case) (Worth £600)
3. Tool Roll Holder with Allen keys, spanner, brush, hook wrench, setting gauge, water spray bottle
4. Calibration certificate
5. Slider rubber conformity certificate
6. 4 sliders of your choice (Worth £400). Choose either Slider 55 (Also known as TRL) for Road Testing and Rough Surfaces and Bare Feet Testing or Slider 96 (Also known as 4S) for shod Pedestrian slip testing or a mix of 55 and 96 sliders
7. First re-
1. Delivery -
2. Training on the floor testing equipment -
Does this all seem unaffordable? -